Program-Specific Info / Q's NSU Tampa OTD 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

otdee

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I got accepted to the OTD program at Nova Southeastern University in Tampa on 1/13! I was wondering if anyone else got accepted or has some knowledge about the program like if there is a facebook page or anything. I applied to NYIT, SUNY Downstate, Nova, Pace, Tuoro, and Seton Hall. So far, I've been accepted to both Nova and NYIT.
 
Hi everyone!

I got accepted to the OTD program at Nova Southeastern University in Tampa on 1/13! I was wondering if anyone else got accepted or has some knowledge about the program like if there is a facebook page or anything. I applied to NYIT, SUNY Downstate, Nova, Pace, Tuoro, and Seton Hall. So far, I've been accepted to both Nova and NYIT.
How long do they give you to accept the offer?