NSUCOM Admission stats? GPA/MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc3341

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew NSUCOM's avg GPA, MCAT scores?? And what the school thinks about students who do Post Baccs??

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am on the waiting list at NSUCOM. I believe that the avg. GPA of people they accept is only 3.35 or 3.4 and the avg. MCAT is a 24. I remember that their stats were all pretty low, and they DO give preference to FL residents despite what they have to tell people. I suggest calling or emailing John Chaffin, the Admissions Director (he reminds me of Mr. Rogers!) at NSUCOM and ask him what your chances are of getting an interview, or how full the class is. I'm sure he'd be happy to answer your questions- he's a very nice man. I'm not sure if Post Bac classes will help you too much with getting accepted, but I would ask them before you spend more money and time on classes. Good luck!

kmwmorris
UNECOM class of 2008

I have avg stats, I'm an out of state resident, and a post bac and i didn't have any problems getting in.

Thanks a lot for the input everyone. Ill be applying this summer so we'll see!!!:D But if there is anyone else out there that knows anything please share!!!!!