Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have tried to find relevant info on nuclear pharmacist in europe but just cant seem to find proper answers. So i was wondering if anybody here knows anything about nuclear pharmacists in europe??... meaning, like is the job/pay/work environment the same as in the states? and if its different then how?
but really any info would be nice. 🙂
I am asking bc i am attending pharmacy school here in the states for nuclear pharmacy and may want to live in europe for a lil while after school.
P.S. any info on anybody's experience as a non-nuclear pharmacist would also be appreciated! 😉
Thanks
but really any info would be nice. 🙂
I am asking bc i am attending pharmacy school here in the states for nuclear pharmacy and may want to live in europe for a lil while after school.
P.S. any info on anybody's experience as a non-nuclear pharmacist would also be appreciated! 😉
Thanks