Number of sleep you get? and Coffee usage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hours of Sleep you get

• Total voters
I slept 14 hours yesterday. I get around 4-5 hours of sleepduring school. Spring break has been glorious. I now drink one 2 shot latte + 1-2 red bulls + 1-2 coke zeros a day, on average. Of course I mix it up some days but I need the caffeine. It's sad.
2 cups everyday, and fell into a 13 hour coma after a exam when spring break started lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I slept 14 hours yesterday. I get around 4-5 hours of sleepduring school. Spring break has been glorious. I now drink one 2 shot latte + 1-2 red bulls + 1-2 coke zeros a day, on average. Of course I mix it up some days but I need the caffeine. It's sad.

My schedule sounds like yours now, sat I slept 14 hours... I passed out after rotations...P4 is a different ball game

Members don't see this ad :)
My schedule sounds like yours now, sat I slept 14 hours... I passed out after rotations...P4 is a different ball game

I tried reducing my caffeine intake but it's not happening. I'm still only getting 4-5 hours of sleep, on average. Can't wait to be done!

I vouch for caffeine pills! I never like drinking coffee but I take the pills 100-200 mg... gives me enough jolt... but I need to take them with some food or I'd be hurting with horrible GERD and tons of flatulence. Cheap and convenient.

I vouch for caffeine pills! I never like drinking coffee but I take the pills 100-200 mg... gives me enough jolt... but I need to take them with some food or I'd be hurting with horrible GERD and tons of flatulence. Cheap and convenient.
+1 I like coffee but I'm too cheap to drink it everyday, even if I'm making it myself.

+1 I like coffee but I'm too cheap to drink it everyday, even if I'm making it myself.
I am way too cheap for coffee, but I don't really need caffeine too often anyway. I used to like to make a cup of tea in the morning, but I don't have time to sit and enjoy it, and I don't like to drink anything after I've brushed my teeth, so I can't drink it in the car or at work. On the occasion that I do need something, I'll take 1/2 of a 200mg caffeine tab. Taking a whole one can get me jittery sometimes. This rotation block is a regular 9-5 job, and then I work 5-9 a few times at my regular paying job, so lack of sleep isn't an issue usually.