Number of sleep you get? and Coffee usage?

Started by Lubeckd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hours of Sleep you get


  • Total voters
    107
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I slept 14 hours yesterday. I get around 4-5 hours of sleepduring school. Spring break has been glorious. I now drink one 2 shot latte + 1-2 red bulls + 1-2 coke zeros a day, on average. Of course I mix it up some days but I need the caffeine. It's sad.
2 cups everyday, and fell into a 13 hour coma after a exam when spring break started lol.
 
I slept 14 hours yesterday. I get around 4-5 hours of sleepduring school. Spring break has been glorious. I now drink one 2 shot latte + 1-2 red bulls + 1-2 coke zeros a day, on average. Of course I mix it up some days but I need the caffeine. It's sad.

My schedule sounds like yours now, sat I slept 14 hours... I passed out after rotations...P4 is a different ball game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I vouch for caffeine pills! I never like drinking coffee but I take the pills 100-200 mg... gives me enough jolt... but I need to take them with some food or I'd be hurting with horrible GERD and tons of flatulence. Cheap and convenient.
 
I vouch for caffeine pills! I never like drinking coffee but I take the pills 100-200 mg... gives me enough jolt... but I need to take them with some food or I'd be hurting with horrible GERD and tons of flatulence. Cheap and convenient.
+1 I like coffee but I'm too cheap to drink it everyday, even if I'm making it myself.
 
+1 I like coffee but I'm too cheap to drink it everyday, even if I'm making it myself.
I am way too cheap for coffee, but I don't really need caffeine too often anyway. I used to like to make a cup of tea in the morning, but I don't have time to sit and enjoy it, and I don't like to drink anything after I've brushed my teeth, so I can't drink it in the car or at work. On the occasion that I do need something, I'll take 1/2 of a 200mg caffeine tab. Taking a whole one can get me jittery sometimes. This rotation block is a regular 9-5 job, and then I work 5-9 a few times at my regular paying job, so lack of sleep isn't an issue usually.