Number of units? Such thing as too many?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icebrat001

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
nevermind

Members don't see this ad.

icebrat001 said:
I've read when applying to medical school that you put your course title and units in by year. I am a community college transfer student, with A LOT of units. So with my first two years I have close to 100 units.

Mostly in the science and math departments, I can't afford to transfer to any school so that's why I'm still there and still taking classes.

Nonetheless, is there room to put all of my classes? Is my excessive amount of units bad?

Input is appreciated.
:confused:

It's not a problem.

I graduated with 246 units.

After returning for a quarter to finish pre-med requirements I will have 258 units. I haven't heard a peep, expect for interviewers commenting on the volume of difficult coursework undertaken.

graduated with 312 sem units. dont see it as a problem really, just a pain. not that schools are fighting to throw acceptances or scholarships my way.

icebrat001 said:
I’ve read when applying to medical school that you put your course title and units in by year. I am a community college transfer student, with A LOT of units. So with my first two years I have close to 100 units.

Mostly in the science and math departments, I can’t afford to transfer to any school so that’s why I’m still there and still taking classes.

Nonetheless, is there room to put all of my classes? Is my excessive amount of units bad?

Input is appreciated.
:confused:

I thought I was the only one, why so many units? :confused: