Nurse Practitioner vs. PA

Started by Mcwalior
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caution_funny.jpg



I think it's time for you to leave. If you forgot where allnurses is at it is here:
funny_dont_care.jpg



you may go back there and have your nurses are better orgy.
 
Jambi said:
caution_funny.jpg



I think it's time for you to leave. If you forgot where allnurses is at it is here:
funny_dont_care.jpg



you may go back there and have your nurses are better orgy.


I'd send a picture of hell if I had one b/c that's where you can go...

GOD I LOVE GETTING YOU IDIOTS ALL RILED UP! IT TAKES SO LITTLE! :meanie: :meanie: :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This person needs professional help - the commentary on the Anesthesiology forum is getting weird 😱

enough said gotta work tomorrow
 
Enough is enough - I had been hoping the rather calmer folks suggestions would be taken in this thread but I'm tired of having to constantly check on it...thus it's being locked.

Additionally, a few folks will be blocked from posting for a while due to some really un-kind personal attacks, and my thanks to the rest of you for not going down that road.

Dennis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.