nursing in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

da95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So im thinking about changing from pre dental to nursing. Has anyone ever attended City Tech? (New York CIty College of Technology) and been in there/or currently is in the nursing program? Is it any good?

Members don't see this ad.

So im thinking about changing from pre dental to nursing. Has anyone ever attended City Tech? (New York CIty College of Technology) and been in there/or currently is in the nursing program? Is it any good?

Wrong forum. Try allnurses?

I'm not 100% sure where to put this, but I think I'm going to put it in the Nurse/NP forum that exists somewhere here. Allnurses.com might be a better site to ask though.

Yes, ask at allnurses.com, there is a "New York Nursing" subsection there where you can ask this question (and search for previous threads on the school).

I did a couple prerequisite courses there, and I know someone that did the nursing program there. Seems fine, though remember that it's an ADN program (they do have an RN-BSN program there as well which you can do after the ADN), and in NYC, if you're trying to work in a hospital, your best bet would be to do a BSN program.