Nus mbbs 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ktan29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi L&G

Applications to NUS as I understand is very competitive, especially since a wave of IB applicants and a tsunami of A Level students are vying for one of the most prestigious degrees NUS can offer. I'd like to ask however, several questions since I am quite confused as to the pathway for IB candidates who are not Singaporean citizens/permanent residents. Firstly, are people who are catergorized as IB candidates but not citizens or PRs considered as the local pool or the international pool? Furthermore, did anyone who finished the May/November 2010 session get a place, if so, do you mind sharing the cutoffs? Does NUS accept people who have undertaken one year of tertiary studies? If so, would anyone know the GPA required for entry to NUS Medicine for the past few years? Do international students need to sit for UKCAT/MCAT/UMAT/SAT I or II? If so, does anyone know about the cut offs? Thanks for your help, I'm lost in the prerequisites for the world's universities

ktan29

Members don't see this ad.