2023-2024 Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandagh

Reaction score
Hello! Anyone applying for Duke-NUS 2024 intake? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Anyone applying for Duke-NUS 2024 intake? :)
Hi - me!
Hoping to find like minded peers here as well ; or any telegram groups there is already any!
Was hoping to see if anyone here is planning to apply early as well; or any seniors with past year stats good enough for early admissions

Hi - me!
Hoping to find like minded peers here as well ; or any telegram groups there is already any!
Was hoping to see if anyone here is planning to apply early as well; or any seniors with past year stats good enough for early admissions

i don’t know of any telegram group yet! you could start one 😄

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also applying early for this cycle! Would love to be connected with others who are also applying :)

Hi there! I’m also applying for this cycle. Happy to connect with like minded peeps who are also applying!

you can create your own telegram group or join the older Duke-NUS 2023 telegram group where there are also people trying to apply this cycle

you can create your own telegram group or join the older Duke-NUS 2023 telegram group where there are also people trying to apply this cycle
Thanks for the info! Might you be an admin and could add me in?

Tried to drop you a dm but unable to because of privacy settings

Anyone in early application received the Sep AD invite? It seems from the past forum that the Sept AD participants were given shorter notice period...

Just received! That is fast :lol:

Hi all !
Sorry for being late on the replies. Was so busy with work !
I have decided to go ahead and create the telegram group for those applying 2023-2024 (including myself)
Do drop me a DM if you want to be invited (Don't want spammers/bots)
Or if theres already a group created and it's actively going on pleaseee let me know!

Hope to see you all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone in early application received the Sep AD invite? It seems from the past forum that the Sept AD participants were given shorter notice period...
Early admissions should, in theory, be faster since they want to 'lock in' candidates they think are excellent. The remaining slots are given out to the rest

I received an interview invite to the Applicant day in Durham on 11/9!

Hello! Has anyone who submitted in Sept received an invitation for an interview? Submitted 2nd half of sept still no invite yet getting a bit worried!

Just curious... has the school started to send out the offer?

I've gotten my offer! Went for the Sep AD. All the best to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I also received mine! All the best to everyone :giggle:

Reactions: 2 users
Hello - I thought it would be great if I could share the link for the telegram group publicly on hindsight. Hopefully there are no spammer bots :)

See you all ! But keep everyone posted here and congratulations and big friendly hugs if you have gotten your offer so far !

Reactions: 1 user