You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NY DPT 2021-22 cycle
Started by gracelyv
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mybackhurts621
Full Member
Are you considering touro?Thanks for making this thread! I applied to all of the same schools except for CSI (missed the deadline) and so far I was also accepted to Touro on November 3rd and yesterday got an email from Columbia for an interview. Have yet to hear back from the others so far.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I am considering Touro. I will be attending their accepted student day event this Tuesday to see what the vibe is like there. They are a better-priced private college, and I like what I know about their program thus far.Are you considering touro?
mybackhurts621
Full Member
Awesome, I'll be attending as wellYes, I am considering Touro. I will be attending their accepted student day event this Tuesday to see what the vibe is like there. They are a better-priced private college, and I like what I know about their program thus far.
mybackhurts621
Full Member
I'd go ahead and apply, doesn't hurt to tryI was considering applying for this cycle for Touro which the cycle ends on 3/15. Do you think it is too late to apply now and wait till next cycle?
yourblasian_DPT
New Member
hey everyone, made an account just for this thread.
I'm still waiting to hear back from NYU, SUNY Downstate, and Mercy (the only one that said I qualify for an interview). Has anyone else here heard back from them? I know they said interviews would occur early December through the end of February, and if you had an interview what the process was like. Good luck to everyone in these next couple of months ahead!
I'm still waiting to hear back from NYU, SUNY Downstate, and Mercy (the only one that said I qualify for an interview). Has anyone else here heard back from them? I know they said interviews would occur early December through the end of February, and if you had an interview what the process was like. Good luck to everyone in these next couple of months ahead!
mybackhurts621
Full Member
I haven't heard back from SUNY Downstate yethey everyone, made an account just for this thread.
I'm still waiting to hear back from NYU, SUNY Downstate, and Mercy (the only one that said I qualify for an interview). Has anyone else here heard back from them? I know they said interviews would occur early December through the end of February, and if you had an interview what the process was like. Good luck to everyone in these next couple of months ahead!
NYU is the only school I haven't heard anything back from since applying. I interviewed at SUNY Downstate, but they said I likely wouldn't hear back from them again until about March/April.hey everyone, made an account just for this thread.
I'm still waiting to hear back from NYU, SUNY Downstate, and Mercy (the only one that said I qualify for an interview). Has anyone else here heard back from them? I know they said interviews would occur early December through the end of February, and if you had an interview what the process was like. Good luck to everyone in these next couple of months ahead!
smbudrock
New Member
Yes! I had a really late interview with them (compared to when they originally held interviews) on Tuesday, and I received my acceptance on Saturday. I know they still have a few spots open and I might end up declining my offer, so anyone that hasn't heard yet don't worry too much! They're still making decisionsHas anyone heard anything from NYIT?
Hey! 🙂 I also got accepted and was wondering about a facebook page too, I haven't seen anything about one yethey guys! I got accept to NYU in November and i was wondering if anyone knows if there’s a facebook page for it. Also what are you guys doing to find roommates?
Donna Suzanne
New Member
Just wondering if you went to NYU or Columbia and if so any feedback on either. Thanks.I applied to NYU, Columbia, and Touro and got interviews/acceptances into all of them.
Hang in there everyone! The waiting game is rough.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Donna Suzanne
New Member
Was wondering how you like the program and if you had to choose between any other nyc programs why NYU? Thx.Hey! 🙂 I also got accepted and was wondering about a facebook page too, I haven't seen anything about one yet