• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

NY license through reciprocity

viaspiga

7+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
In order to reciprocate NYS wants a full year of work (2080 hours). What if you have 2 jobs (per diem and full time). I had only per diem job for awhile (since 2/17) and then found second job (6/17). Will it count if I add hours from both jobs or only ft + the period where I accumulated only per diem hours?

Apotheker2015

2+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
In order to reciprocate NYS wants a full year of work (2080 hours). What if you have 2 jobs (per diem and full time). I had only per diem job for awhile (since 2/17) and then found second job (6/17). Will it count if I add hours from both jobs or only ft + the period where I accumulated only per diem hours?

2080 hours = (40 hours/week)(52 weeks)
They're not going to ask you for paystubs or anything like that. Do the math for the to the best of your ability. If you were to say you worked for a year, they'd take that as 2080 hours. At least that's how it is in the two states I am licensed.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.