NY Methodist Interview Tomorrow - Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vert310

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Running into some trouble here. I have a NY Methodist interview tomorrow morning and I just realized the coordinator confirmed the interview but did not send me any information as to where to meet in the morning. If someone who interviewed there can please let me know when and where to meet in the morning, that would be very helpful.

Thanks
vert

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,
Running into some trouble here. I have a NY Methodist interview tomorrow morning and I just realized the coordinator confirmed the interview but did not send me any information as to where to meet in the morning. If someone who interviewed there can please let me know when and where to meet in the morning, that would be very helpful.

Thanks
vert

The day started at 8am. Copy and pasted from the itinerary attached to my confirmation:

"The hospital is located at 506 Sixth Street, Brooklyn, (Park Slope), Department of Surgery, 6th Floor.

The day will begin at 8:00 a.m. with breakfast and an overview of the program & hospital by Dr. James Rucinski, Associate Program Dir. & Dir. of Surgical Education."

You are a lifesaver. Thanks Lucid!