NY/ NYC area PT schools

Started by lpdpt22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lpdpt22

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from the following schools in the NY / NYC area?

Mercy College
Dominican College
Touro College ( regarding either campus)

I've sent emails to two of the above and received no response regarding my status even after interviewing. Touro college had me complete the supplemental and I wanted to know if anyone has interviewed or know if interviews are underway.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at Mercy in the beginning of December and no word since, but Dominican I haven't heard a thing. YouTube interview? What's that?
 
I have a 3.4- 3.5 GPA, my GRE wasn't the greatest at 152v 155q. Interview was 3 of us and two interviewees. They rotated questions among us and ended with a group question where we had a few minutes to gather our ideas and respond.
 
The only thing I have heard about Touro is that paperwork tends to get lost easily. In regards to their program, I haven't heard anything negative.
 
Yes, as far as I know it was mainly with supplemental applications having to be completed a few times because they were "lost". I didn't experience this problem but a few applicants have,