NY Ophthalmology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LIGA ARTZIT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Program?

Members don't see this ad.

i was told this when i was lookin into ny programs & i shall pass it on 2 u: "avoid it like the plague"

Would you mind telling me what you heard b/c I actually enjoyed my interview and DID rank the program in my top 3. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
poor location, poor teaching.. dont remember the other specifics.

i wouldn't worry too much about what other people have said about different programs at this point. we all hear/have different opinions about all the different programs. ultimately, we all made our decisions based on what we learned and felt about the programs. your opinion is just as valid, if not more so, than anyone else's. mjl34 and i are good friends and i know that we ranked one program completely different, but it was just a matter of impression and future goals. don't second guess your rank list. you'll most likely be more happy with where you thought you'd be happy than trying to go where someone else thought was best for them. good luck to everyone!

Johnnyboy -thank you my friend for the wise advice. I like you.
good luck to you and everyone else!- even NYEYES.

the opinion i gave about bx lebanon was 3rd hand & not my own, as i did not interview there. Please realize that this is not my opinion & dont let it discourage your own feeling of the program. Good luck 2 all!!