NY Wild Bird Fund Volunteer application help?

Started by SWATRACE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SWATRACE

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone who has volunteer at the wild bird fund at NY know how to fill out the DOB? Like literally I can't figure out how to input my DOB without it saying invalid date format . I have tried every ****ing country's way of inputting DOB and I'm so curious to really wtf are they expecting. Ty
 
I just did it and it worked for me. I'm using GoogleChrome, if that helps.
Try printing it and mailing/scanning it to them if you can't input - or just give'em a call.