You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Other OT-Related Information NYC DOE Scholarship 2020
Started by SidzimOT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard anything at all. Not even a confirmation email..I figured they may be trying to handle and reconfigure how they will conduct interviews virtually.I applied and haven’t heard anything from them! Did you receive a confirmation email?
Hoping for the best!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yet 🙁Hi! I was wondering if anyone heard back yet?
futureOT:)
Full Member
Hi! I’m planning on applying to this Scholarship next year when I start in the fall. I was wondering if you all heard any updates/ what the process was like? Thanks!
Well due to COVID their obviously having virtual interviews but you still apply and send your documents in as normal. As far as knowing if you've been awarded or not they couldn't provide the exact timeframe due to funding issues as a result of COVID. However, they mentioned that schools in the Bronx are in demand for services so that's where awardees would be placed. But hopefully by the time you apply everything is back up and running as normal. Hope that helps lol! Were all kind of in the unknown right now honestly
futureOT:)
Full Member
Ahh that’s so crazy thanks for the info!! Best of luck to you!!!Well due to COVID their obviously having virtual interviews but you still apply and send your documents in as normal. As far as knowing if you've been awarded or not they couldn't provide the exact timeframe due to funding issues as a result of COVID. However, they mentioned that schools in the Bronx are in demand for services so that's where awardees would be placed. But hopefully by the time you apply everything is back up and running as normal. Hope that helps lol! Were all kind of in the unknown right now honestly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed them on Nov.25th with this concern, and someone responded saying that they were working on making decisions shortly, but I haven't heard anything since :/Hi guys, its been a long waiting game by now/_\ Did anyone hear back from the DOE yet? I saw them updating the application open period for next year yet they didnt give our decision for this year.. Wonder if the decision will come out by the end of this year..
Hello! I know this thread is over a year old but I was hoping if anyone could share any insights on the interview questions/ essay component/ interview process for P. Jose NYC DOE Scholarship? I have an interview next week and I have no idea what to expect…
Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you so much in advance!
Margie31
New Member
Hello! I know this thread is over a year old but I was hoping if anyone could share any insights on the interview questions/ essay component/ interview process for P. Jose NYC DOE Scholarship? I have an interview next week and I have no idea what to expect…
Thank you so much in advance!
Hello!! I know this post is a year old, but do you mind telling me about your experience with the scholarship interview? Do you remember anything about the questions you were asked or the essay component? I have looked everywhere online and I can't seem to find any insight regarding the interview process. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 729
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
D