• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Other OT-Related Information NYC DOE Scholarship 2020

About the Ads

Jmill94

2+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2018
Well due to COVID their obviously having virtual interviews but you still apply and send your documents in as normal. As far as knowing if you've been awarded or not they couldn't provide the exact timeframe due to funding issues as a result of COVID. However, they mentioned that schools in the Bronx are in demand for services so that's where awardees would be placed. But hopefully by the time you apply everything is back up and running as normal. Hope that helps lol! Were all kind of in the unknown right now honestly

futureOT:)

Jan 3, 2020
  1. Other Health Professions Student
Well due to COVID their obviously having virtual interviews but you still apply and send your documents in as normal. As far as knowing if you've been awarded or not they couldn't provide the exact timeframe due to funding issues as a result of COVID. However, they mentioned that schools in the Bronx are in demand for services so that's where awardees would be placed. But hopefully by the time you apply everything is back up and running as normal. Hope that helps lol! Were all kind of in the unknown right now honestly
Ahh that’s so crazy thanks for the info!! Best of luck to you!!!

OTOT2020

Dec 3, 2020
Hi guys, its been a long waiting game by now/_\ Did anyone hear back from the DOE yet? I saw them updating the application open period for next year yet they didnt give our decision for this year.. Wonder if the decision will come out by the end of this year..

Jmill94

2+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi guys, its been a long waiting game by now/_\ Did anyone hear back from the DOE yet? I saw them updating the application open period for next year yet they didnt give our decision for this year.. Wonder if the decision will come out by the end of this year..
I emailed them on Nov.25th with this concern, and someone responded saying that they were working on making decisions shortly, but I haven't heard anything since :/

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.