NYC pay vs cost of living

Started by tongiecc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have actually seen more tumble weeds in Oklahoma. My theory is the Oklahoma wind blows them into Texas.
 
you like water slides?
In 2005 and 2006 the bf and I had season passes to Blue Bayou. Amusement parks, especially those with waterparks, are like crack to me. I love them!! We're planning on going to the beach tomorrow, but maybe the bf and I will go to a waterpark in Mississippi before the summer ends 😀.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no, we have real hurricanes silly!
I actually had a hurricane mixed drink on Bourbon St. today. It was REALLY good.
The sixflags in New Orleans East got flooded after hurricane Katrina. Sad, but two years later it's still shut down 🙁.

Gosh, we used to frequent Pat O's often. When I got out of HS, drinking age was still 18 in Nawlins. Fun times.
 
Fun times...
We had a fun time tonight. Actually, we has so much fun that we almost got arrested :laugh:. The stupid shot girl at one of the bars tried to rip us off, so we left. Once we were outside the bar, she went and told the cops we didn't pay for our shots.
Some of us didn't even ask for shots, so she shoved them down our throats instead. At first she told us that the shots were $2, but after there were 8 empty shot vials, she raised the price to $4. I reviewed the bar on Yahoo if anyone wants to read it :meanie:.
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-2...d_reviews-i;_ylt=ArHJpv5Cnb2vyzispWMC70tzFmoL
 
We had a fun time tonight. Actually, we has so much fun that we almost got arrested :laugh:. The stupid shot girl at one of the bars tried to rip us off, so we left. Once we were outside the bar, she went and told the cops we didn't pay for our shots.
Some of us didn't even ask for shots, so she shoved them down our throats instead. At first she told us that the shots were $2, but after there were 8 empty shot vials, she raised the price to $4. I reviewed the bar on Yahoo if anyone wants to read it :meanie:.
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-2...d_reviews-i;_ylt=ArHJpv5Cnb2vyzispWMC70tzFmoL

trouble maker.