NYC Surgical Pathology or Cytopathology Fellowships

Started by medicomel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicomel

Purveyor of short posts.
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone comment on the quality of these fellowship programs? I do not want to gross as a fellow, unless someone can convince me otherwise. I'm speaking particularly about MSK. Also, I'm aware that NYU will no longer be offering a surg path fellowship.

I'm geographically limited for fellowship, but I know that NYC has a lot. My ultimate goal is private practice or community-based hospital, and I'm coming from a high caliber path program in the NE.

Please PM me if you don't want to post here.

Thanks!
'mel
 
3. Surgical Pathology fellowship (in discussion)at Beth Israel Medical Center (Non-ACGME accredited, 1-2/yr). The fellows are expected to function as PAs but paid only half. Contact program coordinator, Ms. Mildred Diaz ([email protected]) for possible openings.