• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Brendan12tennis

15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2002
Portland OR suburb
Visit site
Status
Can anyone help me choose a lender, I don't know how to decide. I called the fin aid office and they said it doesn't matter, it is all the same. I don't see how this can be true, can anyone offer any insight? Which is the best lender, why?

sia_simba

15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
York Pennsylvania
www.wellspan.org
Status
Attending Physician
What bank are you using at home? or what bank is your CC or checking/saving account part of.

I have citibank checking/savings account so I borrow from citibank. that way, I only have to deal w/ one bank and because I'm a long time costumer, they treat me better. =)

the financial aid however I think is supported/sponsered by Bank One. I think.. i'm not sure how Bank one really is...

If there is a difference in interest rate for the loans then I am not sure and you should contact the individual bank you are borrowing from.

So bottom line is, I would borrow from the bbank which I have my major credit card, or banking cards to.

About the Ads