nycom, yes or no?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frankenberry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a letter from NYCOM stating that they want lors submitted now,but in the same letter it states that supplemental applications will be sent out to only the candidates chosen to be interveiwed which i have not received. I am confused are they interested or not? help!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have any experience with this particualr school, however, if they are going to take the initiative to remind you about incomplete file status or tell you they still need materials I would not take that as a bad sign. On another note, isn't it really late to be applying?

I just received a letter from NYCOM stating that they want lors submitted now,but in the same letter it states that supplemental applications will be sent out to only the candidates chosen to be interveiwed which i have not received. I am confused are they interested or not? help!

I would just send in your LORs, couldnt hurt.

NYCOM confirms that they have received your primary application and ask for LORs. They will then only send a secondary if you have been selected for an interview. You bring the secondary with you to your interview. Does that clarify? If not feel free to PM me.