Renting NYCPM students: renting room

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thefoothealer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello NYCPM students I am renting a room
• bathroom (shared) and all utilities included (water, gas, electricity, heat) and access to the balcony/porch included at anytime. New bed included + drawer
Looking for 1 student
• The room is in Union City, NJ - 5 mins away from Lincoln tunnel, 2 blocks away from bus stops to port authority and walking distance to different shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Cities next to it: Hoboken, Jersey City, Weehawken, and North Bergen.
• The rent is $400
• PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH PM IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED•
Also I will be driving to NYCPM everyday so I will definitely be providing transportation there for an additional $10 per week (gas, ezpass, parking)
If serious interest I will send you pictures of the place. Thank you.
The reason I am posting this is because I know living in NYC or anywhere near can be a hassle and struggle with rent money, so I hope I can be helpful by providing this option, additionally to meeting some classmates.
 
Last edited: