NYIT DPT

Started by Samlanova
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about the housing at NYIT I'm coming from out of state and I have no idea where I would live lol
 
Well it's official, NYIT just sent me some disappointment in the mail.

Good luck to those of you who got in!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was looking for apartments and everywhere looks very expensive! Avalon at Glen Cove Apartments look really nice and only 10 minutes away from campus. Any opinions???
 
For the people who are accepted to NYIT I have a couple of questions...
I am waiting to hear back from other schools and I know the deposit is due January 15th but what about the technical standards form or background check? I don't want to fill these out yet because I'm still waiting to hear back from schools. If I sign these two forms will other schools know that I got accepted to NYIT and do I have to commit there or is it all based on the deposit due in January???
 
For anyone who got accepted here or currently is in the dpt program, what are your pros and cons?? There is not that much information on the website nor at the interview day. I just wanted to see any thoughts or opinions about the program