NYMC and Einstein Interview Days

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SunnyBunny7, Oct 11, 2002.

1. SunnyBunny7

SunnyBunny7 the newest St. Lunatic

On what days do these two schools interview? I received an invite from NYMC but I haven't scheduled it yet because I wanted to find out when Einstein interviews. So in case Einstein offers me an interview when I call them, I might be able to schedule it near my NYMC one. So I need to know when NYMC interviews before I schedule it so I don't schedule it in the beginning of the week when Einstein only interviews at the end. Or whatever. Does that even make sense? Sorry for all this rambling. It's been a long week. Anyway, if someone could tell me when these schools interview it would really be helpful. Thanks! :D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. wannabedoc81

wannabedoc81 Member

NYMC interviews from January 7th onward...every day. You can schedule it any time after that.

:clap: Congratulations on your interviews.

4. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008

Medical Student
    nymc interviews M-Th, einstein interviews M-F

5. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member

You might be able to do what I did...

I scheduled the NYMC interview (11/6), and called Einstein to let them know I would be in the area. About 2 weeks later, they invite me for an interview. They suggested 11/15, but I said that I would need it closer to 11/6. They gave me 11/7, and now everything is hunky dory. A piece of advice: wait until everything is settled before buying plane tix. Unfortunately, I got impatient and bought my tix to NY and had to pay fees to adjust for Einstein interview.

Congrats girl...I have heard great things about both schools.:)

6. batman123

batman123 Senior Member

When did you get the interview invitation, PrincessCKNY? I was just shocked, because I received the invite today (11/14/02), and when I called to schedule, the earliest date available was January 21, 2003! I'm just amazed at how quickly interview slots have been taken, and how many people have already scheduled!

With an 11/6 interview, when did you get the invite? A year ago? (j/k)

:)

7. Gaberman

Gaberman Member

yeah nymc backs up real fast. i got an interview in the beginning of september, and the earliest they had was the end of october. i can only imagine that it's gotten worse.

8. SunnyBunny7

SunnyBunny7 the newest St. Lunatic

I just scheduled my NYMC interview for 1/27. (A long long time from now! :D ) I got my invite last week, 10/9. It was the first available Monday they had. I'll have to contact Einstein and hopefully they'll be able to offer me an interview for 1/28.