NYMC decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hanahbanana

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that if you call the office for your decision, they will only tell you if you got in, otherwise they tell you that the decsision was sent. Did anyone call the office and ask to see what they said, and did that happen to anyone? What are they telling people?

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview?
I interviewed the second week of February and I haven't called or anything.

waitlist letter today, interviewed mid january :( :( :( :( :( +pity+ +pity+ +pity+ +pity+

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry to hear that, Columbia22. But NYMC has great waitlist movement, so I'm sure you'll get in eventually.:)

i interviewed on march 10th...... im afraid i wont here back until after the first round of tests in sept. are over by the rate that things are going.

Yep. They do take forever - 8-12 weeks.

Couldn't agree with you more there, ventulus. They make around $700K off secondaries alone (if 7000 out of 8900 people who apply complete a secondary), but they barely ever meet (twice a month or so).

@hanahbanana: you should definitely call them. Good luck!

i haven't heard from them post secondary and they got my secondary the first week of august 2003, hahaha. I can't believe how long ago that is. F$ck 'em