Interviews and Decisions At This Point In the Cycle

Started by Geodon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Geodon

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I have been blessed to receive a few interview invites this early on. One of the programs I’m interviewing with has rolling admissions. Is it generally a good sign to get that school’s interview this early on, and how likely do guys think it could turn into an acceptance?

Hope you all are in good spirits otherwise.

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I do apologize in advance.
 
Hello all,

I have been blessed to receive a few interview invites this early on. One of the programs I’m interviewing with has rolling admissions. Is it generally a good sign to get that school’s interview this early on, and how likely do guys think it could turn into an acceptance?

Hope you all are in good spirits otherwise.

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I do apologize in advance.
None of the MD schools can offer you an acceptance until October 15th so if you are getting lots of interviews already just enjoy all the possibilities and be happy