NYMC DPT Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPTCSCS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I was recently accepted into NYMC's DPT Class of 2017 and wondering if anyone else was going to be a future classmate of mine for next summer!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!

I was recently accepted into NYMC's DPT Class of 2017 and wondering if anyone else was going to be a future classmate of mine for next summer!
When did you have your interview? I had mine several weeks back, but I haven't heard back from them, which is making me fear the worst

Members don't see this ad :)
In late October!
Ah same here. And you just recently heard from them? There's a very good chance that if I do end up getting accepted, I'll be attending NYMC, I really liked the school and it's one of my top programs

I got a letter in the mail on Saturday. It was my top choice as I loved the emphasis on public health paired with physical therapy. Good luck! The waiting process is awful!

I applied to NYMC like around November and I received an email today, stating that a letter was published regarding my application for the 2014 cycle and it would be sent to me! I havent received anything about an interview? And I assumed interviews were given.. is this bad or good?

Has anyone received a recent interview invite? I applied to this school pretty late so I'm curious if they are still holding interviews.

I applied February 3rd myself. Nothing yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received a recent interview invite? I applied to this school pretty late so I'm curious if they are still holding interviews.

I am in a odd situation with NYMC. I interviewed in mid-January and got an acceptance letter about a week later. I wanted to wait a little longer for other programs to get back to me. After a month, I decided to call the admissions office to inquire how many spots were left. Instead of a number, I was given a time frame. I was told to aim to make a decision by the first week of March, giving me about 3-4 weeks. I decided to attend here since this was the only program I got into. However, I received a phone call that the incoming class was full, a week and a half before the time frame I was told. I was told to send my deposit in, which I did, to be added to a waitlist. I am high on the waitlist, but I do not like how I am now hoping someone will drop out in order for me to have a solidified spot in the class especially since I was told by an admissions director the information I based my actions off of. This is extremely frustrating.