NYMC interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharsky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody remember what the secondary application for NYMC is like? I have an interview there next week and I can't remember what essays I wrote for the secondary application. What were the topics or were there even any essays? If anyone can remember, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i went back to check my msword documents and i couldnt find my nymc one meaning...they either had no essay questions, or it was the..."if you are not attending school full time this upcoming year...what are you doing?" type deal.

but im not sure....i know a lot of people applied to nymc...im sure someone a bit more competent than me will post ;).

Members don't see this ad :)
If you've remembered your e-mail address, you've also successfully remembered the contents of what you filled out on your nymc secondary. good luck on the interview - it's a very nice school.

I am interviewing there soon and the email confirmation said to bring 2 copies of your AMCAS essay.

Actually you need to bring to copies of your essay. I brought the application but they wanted the essay to read before the interview. But bring both just in case.