sharsky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2003
Philadelphia
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Does anybody remember what the secondary application for NYMC is like? I have an interview there next week and I can't remember what essays I wrote for the secondary application. What were the topics or were there even any essays? If anyone can remember, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
i went back to check my msword documents and i couldnt find my nymc one meaning...they either had no essay questions, or it was the..."if you are not attending school full time this upcoming year...what are you doing?" type deal.

but im not sure....i know a lot of people applied to nymc...im sure someone a bit more competent than me will post ;).

About the Ads

medstylee

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
www.mdapplicants.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
If you've remembered your e-mail address, you've also successfully remembered the contents of what you filled out on your nymc secondary. good luck on the interview - it's a very nice school.

F

ForensicPath

I am interviewing there soon and the email confirmation said to bring 2 copies of your AMCAS essay.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.