1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYMC Secondary submission--w/o being verified

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medical22, Aug 7, 2002.

1. medical22

medical22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Will I be able to get access to the New York Medical College secondary application and submit it? My AMCAS application has not been verified yet. It may take a very long time until that happens so I want to get started on my secondary. Do I have to wait until its verified and how will I be notified that I can then acess their secondary?

Thanks for your responses in advance.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. daisygirl

daisygirl woof
    15+ Year Member

You won't be able to access the secondary until your AMCAS has been verified, that is if NYMC has not changed the way it distributes secondaries. NYMC sends your password/pin once the aforementioned is completed. Don't worry though- NYMC does not require an essay, the secondary only asks for general information, a check, and ~I think~ a photo.

4. X

X

My app is not verified either, but I got a secondary from them. Here is the reason: they are not screening. so you will be getting one too, probably when they send out the next batch of emails.
    FYI: my app went active on July 15th, got secondary sometime last week.

X