NYMC Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. J?

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting to this secondary on-line?

Members don't see this ad.

i tried for a while, but the site keeps crashing before i can get in. I'm going to email them after work.

back to the lab.....

D-dub, thanks for the confirmation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah,

I'm not able to log on any more to not only the secondary but to the entire school's website.

In the letter it says everything that is entered in the online application is saved. Does anyone know if you can still edit your application after it is saved?

My guess is that they send the online secondary information to a ton of people today, and their system cannot handle it all at once. Give it a day or so before you call.

just got this from NYMC, so it will be a day or to

Dear X

The New York Medical College server that hosts our secondary application is currently not available. We apologize for the
inconvenience. We anticipate the online secondary application being available within the next twenty-four hours. Please feel free to continually
check our website at www.nymc.edu.

Thank You.

Office of Admissions
New York Medical College

Originally posted by JBJ
My guess is that they send the online secondary information to a ton of people today, and their system cannot handle it all at once. Give it a day or so before you call.

got a post from JB
telling me about the secondary of nymc
can I mail it?
damn right
shipped on the next flight
mailed first class
care of dr. white

(pad)

oh... why do i feel this way?
must be the delay..

i got one for you:

It was all a dream
I used to read premed magazine
jigga man and heavy pete up in the limousine
Hangin' rejections on my wall
Every Saturday open mail, another letter and i bawl

I drank a fifth from my coffee pot
readin' the forums making sure my threads not locked
Way back, when I learned about pH and all dat...
With pKa to match
Remember applying to to Duke, duh-da, dah
You never thought that premeds would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I rhyme tight
Time to get accepted, blow up like your sack infected
**** pritzker, I like thickness over thinner
Remember when I used to recite enzymes over dinner
Peace to MDs, salivate through my teeth
**** the premeds, i kick it with pigs feet
I'm blowin' up like cells in wet wood
Get crazy while its understood...
bitch, you find me in the fume hood...

and if you ain't smart, then you dumb, jigga.

for the LOR's....my pre-med committee is writing a committee letter for me, which includes letters of rec from profs, coaches, PI's. employers, supervisors, etc. since that is the case, do i need to list the non-academic letters separately on the optional letters page? i didn't think so since they won't be receiving individual letters from those recommenders, but i just want to be sure...

Just completed NYMC's secondary. It was probaby the shortest one I've done to date. HOwever, can't seem to check my status..argghh...

Same here, Yogi.

Hi, we're NYMC. We'd like you to fill out a secondary. Oh, but our web page doesn't work. And when it does, don't bother looking up your status cause that won't work either. But, um, can you give us 100 bucks so that perhaps next year, things will work?

Jesus, i need a third job to pay for all this dsgfjdkghjds ghdsfh

Just opened it. Here's what it says: (bold included for dramatic effect)
We have received your AMCAS application to New York Medical College for admission to the Class of 2007. The next step in the application process is to complete the NYMC online secondary application.

:eek: Does NYMC go for 5 years now? :laugh:

(ok ignore this post)

woo-hoo. one down, 5 billion to go.
(and bikini princess, we will be the graduating class of 2007 ;) )

Bikini, whadya using 'new math'. Uh, no it's still four years. God-willing, we'll be the Class of 2007.

Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that I just made a $100 donation to NYMC. I hope they use it well.

"Hey, Mav, you got that number to that diesel-truck-driving school? Yeah, I might need that." -The Immortal 'Goose'

oh shoot, i hope i didn't type 2006 into any of my apps...do you remember having to do that for the Jefferson or Vanderbilt ones?

Negative on Jefferson. Vandy I couldn't tell ya.

has anyone been able to check their app status? whenever i try, it keeps saying there's a 'browser error.' given the issues we've all had with trying to get to their app in the first place, i'm inclined to believe it's an error on their part...