NYU 2019 interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usdoc9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received interview invitation for NYU this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't received or heard anything yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone got anything from nyu? Regarding interview or for viewing the school?

Hi. Anyone have received any updates from NYU?

Hi ,anyone has any news? On a fb page someone said that nyu told them they send invites today?

Has anyone received interview invitation for NYU this year?
hello, what did you mean by this year? I think the open date is march 5th so, I think invitations will be after June

Any news about invitations from NYU?

They emailed previously stating they were closed because of bad weather, and to wait for a few more days. They were hoping to send out the invites on friday last week but not sure if they did.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They emailed previously stating they were closed because of bad weather, and to wait for a few more days. They were hoping to send out the invites on friday last week but not sure if they did.
Not heard from anyone about getting an invitation so far. So, maybe we will hear from them this week..

I believe NYU sent out interview invitations yesterday for 2018-19 cycle. Anyone received it?

Does anyone know if NYU has a bench exam or not?
How many students are being interviewed?
My fiancé got an invite, any one who got an invite and would like to connect and share information, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

My fiancé got an invite, any one who got an invite and would like to connect and share information, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Don’t they mention about the bench test/other skills test when they send the invite? Also please can you share your wife’s stats/experiences if possible ? Good luck !

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations to your fiance! May I know when is her interview?

Interviews were done the week of March 25. Offers were made earlier this week. Good luck to everyone.

Hi,
If any one is looking for research experience please reach out to me as we have some possibility to help you boost your resume .

Hi,
If any one is looking for research experience please reach out to me as we have some possibility to help you boost your resume .
Hi dear,do you still have the research opportunity?