NYU acceptance procedures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Amy relax, im sure NYU accepts over 500 people for a class of about 260, not everyone takes their offer. If you thik about it, how many people can they interview..You have great stats when i was first applying with my 18/19/17 and 3.4 gpa, i was scared i wouldnt get in anywhere. So i spent a **** load of money applying to 12 schools and now have to cancel 9 interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I've been on the waitlist for almost 2 yrs. now. I'm also currently taking bichemistry and genestics (post bacc.). In my class there are about 5 other people that are waitlisted at NYU. I too, wonder whether I'll ever get off the list.
Best,
britesmile

Originally posted by UBTom

Not to mention that the clinical rotations to the surrounding hospitals will expose you to lots of good stuff, like OMFS at Bellevue Hospital across the street, which is one of the busiest OMFS programs in the country (guaranteed you will get to see lots of stuff you won't otherwise see elsewhere). I've never actually scrubbed into an OR to assist procedures like mandibular recon or orthognathic surgery until I did my externship there.

coool..