NYU Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
never too late to start this thread! fingers crossed Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

can any one please tell wen is he dead line for applying to NYU?? in the website its writen march 1st..am confused..i will be taking my tofel only on jan 12th.so will i be able to get in to 2007 ?? my score is 87..and GPA is 3.0..i know its a low stats..please help me out....it ll be of great help to me...please reply me...

Good luck and dont panic

Members don't see this ad :)
can any one please tell wen is he dead line for applying to NYU?? in the website its writen march 1st..am confused..i will be taking my tofel only on jan 12th.so will i be able to get in to 2007 ?? my score is 87..and GPA is 3.0..i know its a low stats..please help me out....it ll be of great help to me...please reply me...

Call NYU and confirm the deadline!dont fret :thumbup:

hi Dentist79,
Could you please tell bout ur stats..??Thanks

Deadline for NYU is March 5th..... you have lots of time don't worry

aiight ppl time for acceptances good luck everyone inshAllah hard work will be paid off!:luck:

Got my acceptance today:thumbup:
all the best to everyone!!

Congratulations for aceptance!
Good luck for everybody who is waiting.

reshfriends, can u tell us ur stats, when u applied and when were u interviewed, what was the interview like? thanx and all the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
got my acceptence letter tooooooooooooooooo was interveiwed on thrs 18 jan and they dispatched my letter on 19 jan wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew thats quick:)

Got my Acceptance letter too...
Interviewed on 11th

nbde-87
ece-3.9
ibt-104
interviewd on 11th jan by dr. hittleman
guess dats it!!

coooongratulation's..........! reshfresh , cdc ,njdentist......

hello striae,
congrats!!! way to go!!
can u plz post ur stats and ur interview date and ur interview experience. it will a help for others like me.
thanx and all the best.:thumbup:

hello, congratulations on ur acceptance... can u plz tell me what kind of postal service delivered your acceptance letter..

i am still waiting for mine :( i am **** scared

congrats to all who got in nyu.......u r alll blessed!!
im still waiting for my turn... i havent recei ed any amil or any info regarding the interview yet...
anyways, good luck too u all ...u have a bright future.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

congratulations smile2007..... you got it:thumbup:

CONGRAGULATIONS my friend!!! U DID IT!! ....go ahead and fulfil ur long time dream of posting in the acceptance thread..iam very eager to see ur post there dear!! IAM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...

MY HEARTIEST CONGRAGULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO GOT ACCEPTED IN NYU!!

Hi
Reshfresh,,cdc,Striae...and SMile :)D ).....good luck buddies....u can go in hiberanation..................:D

I got my acceptance too!!!!!!!!i was interviewed on jan 11th...
I would like to thank all my dear friends and SDN for being with me during my struggle to get into the program,,,:D
also congratulation to everybody who got in and good luck to all who are waiting:thumbup:

hey congrates on ur acceptance. u did it...best luck for school...

hey congrates on ur acceptance. u did it...best luck for school...

thanks a lot for ur wishes,,,i actually cant belive my struggle is over,,feeling very relieved,,:)

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted :)

Ct

hey resh friends, sweetgal, congrats big time!!! am soo happy for you....well deserved !!

congrats to all others accepted as well......

hey mesh, i m sure u ll also hear soon positively... just be patient..

congrates everybody who got in,:) :luck:
I am also invited for interview and I have scheduled it tomorrow...
25th jan....I am little worried about it...:( .because this the only interview I got...can you guys tell me how was your interview?????
All the best mesh...and all of them who are waiting.....:thumbup: :luck:

25th jan....I am little worried about it...:( .because this the only interview I got...can you guys tell me how was your interview?????

Congrats to all those who got in.I am still waiting for an interview call.All the best for your interview tommorrow.

Hai dent_phl,
I also have my interview tomorrow. see u tomorrow! ALL THE BEST to u. hope we all get in.:luck:

hi smilingdays1
all the best..see you tomorrow.....
hope we get in......:thumbup: :thumbup: :)

Count me in too. Got my acceptance today. Good Luck to all who are waiting for the acceptance letter.

Little information about NYU. I found out that they review 2-3 letters everyday and after completing the admission process they mail the letters. So whoever is waiting for the acceptance letter,don't be hopeless, you will get yours soon. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

add me to the list of accepted.
congrats to all those who got accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting

Hi Friends!!
I made it too to NYU. Congratulations to all those accepted and my best wishes to those who are still waiting..ur wait will be over very soon
Thanks always SDN

hey congrats for getting in nyu....wow...i applied 2nd week of jan and haven't heard ANYTHING from them...may be my score is low so they have rejected...anyways i m very happy for u and all those who got in nyu....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST REGARDS
PINK TOOTH:p :p

Hi Friends!!
I made it too to NYU. Congratulations to all those accepted and my best wishes to those who are still waiting..ur wait will be over very soon
Thanks always SDN

Hi Pink tooth , Have you got the rejection letter or not heared anything yet ? B'coz I also have 85 in NBDE 1 , GPA 3.73 and some Public Health and Related experience in USA. My application was complete in 2nd week of January at NYUCD. I am really worried. Please do reply me. Hope to hear you soon. bye. Take care.

add me to the list of accepted.
congrats to all those who got accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting

Hi Dental Docca,dr priya
congrats to both of you.your hard work has been rewarded.I applied in the month of jan. I am still waiting for an interview call. Hope it will come soon.

Hi Dental Docca,dr priya
congrats to both of you.your hard work has been rewarded.I applied in the month of jan. I am still waiting for an interview call. Hope it will come soon.
Today 01:38 AM

what r ur stats as i am also waiting for an interview and do u have any other interviews

hi bettymathew,

what r ur stats ? I am also waiting for an interview and do u have any other interviews?

hey mintoo...no i m just assuming that i might have been rejected as i haven't heard from them n besides my score is less.....wish u good luck!
best regards
pink tooth

Hi Pink tooth , Have you got the rejection letter or not heared anything yet ? B'coz I also have 85 in NBDE 1 , GPA 3.73 and some Public Health and Related experience in USA. My application was complete in 2nd week of January at NYUCD. I am really worried. Please do reply me. Hope to hear you soon. bye. Take care.

hi bettymathew,

what r ur stats ? I am also waiting for an interview and do u have any other interviews?

Hi molar19,
My stats :
NBDE 1:85%,Gpa:3.15,Toefl:253.written part 2 recently.No interviews yet.

Hi,

Make this thread ,The most happening thread.........

Cheers

Dear NASA(!), Dentist 79, Dentist 33...Thank u sooooo much....Just can't

wait to see you guys here too in this list...keeping my fingers crossed...:)

Dear NASA(!), Dentist 79, Dentist 33...Thank u sooooo much....Just can't

wait to see you guys here too in this list...keeping my fingers crossed...:)

And congratulations for all those who got in.....