You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NYU Acceptances
Started by mesh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
why do we exactly be there in June?
what do you mean?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I got my letter from NYU.....waitlisted.Interviewed on March 1st.It was sentout on the 14th.Good luck to everyone who is waiting.
I got my letter from NYU.....waitlisted.Interviewed on March 1st.It was sentout on the 14th.Good luck to everyone who is waiting.
I got my letter from NYU and i got waitlisted .I was interviewed on march 1.Good luck to all who are waiting.
I read some other posts, and everyone keeps saying "see you in June", I'm from Canada, and I thought our orientation is on Aug 20. so .....?
I'm a little confused here.
if you have applied for the advanced standing program in nyu then the classes start in june so students who are accepted are going to see the other students in june, hope this helps.
if you have applied for the advanced standing program in nyu then the classes start in june so students who are accepted are going to see the other students in june, hope this helps.
Thank you Kareena,
that really helped,
so about advance standing people, do they start their 3rd year or something?
is that true that in our 3rd year, some students will join us, and are they the advanced ones?
Thank you Kareena,
that really helped,
so about advance standing people, do they start their 3rd year or something?
is that true that in our 3rd year, some students will join us, and are they the advanced ones?
advanced standing students start in 2nd year, in your 2nd yr they will start.
When They Start For Financial Aid?
What time does the interview end?
I have a ticket plane to 3 pm, it was the only one avaible for me. Do I have enough time to do it? Worried...
I will be there on 29th. Anyone else?
All the best.
I have a ticket plane to 3 pm, it was the only one avaible for me. Do I have enough time to do it? Worried...
I will be there on 29th. Anyone else?
All the best.
interview will b over by around 12... i think u have enough time to catch the flight... all the bestWhat time does the interview end?
I have a ticket plane to 3 pm, it was the only one avaible for me. Do I have enough time to do it? Worried...![]()
I will be there on 29th. Anyone else?
All the best.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interview will b over by around 12... i think u have enough time to catch the flight... all the best
Thank you very much for response.
All the best for you.