NYU Accommodations for Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennyL867

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who received an interview invite from NYU know if they provide student-hosting accommodations or anything? The email invite I received didn't say anything about this, but do they provide more information once you schedule the interview?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

JennyL867 said:
Does anyone who received an interview invite from NYU know if they provide student-hosting accommodations or anything? The email invite I received didn't say anything about this, but do they provide more information once you schedule the interview?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Yes: http://endeavor.med.nyu.edu/hosting

It's password protected though, so you have to call them, schedule your interview, and get the password info from them. Good luck!

So they just have student hosting? or do they also have dormitories that you can stay in alone?

JennyL867 said:
So they just have student hosting? or do they also have dormitories that you can stay in alone?

To my knowledge, you can't stay solo in dormitories. It's either student hosting or some nearby hotels.