NYU Bellevue vs BU OMFS PROs /Cons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grkos88

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have been trying to read up on OMFS residencies NYU and BU... both are great programs in my opinion however I am open to other people’s perspectives. If you have any criteria on PROs and Cons of these programs please let me know because I can’t seem to find anything on these programs more than a word or two. If you had to choose between the two which would you choose given the opportunity to match at these wonderful programs? And why? Thanks In advance
 
Last edited:
So I have been trying to read up on OMFS residencies NYU and BU... both are great programs in my opinion however I am open to other people’s perspectives. If you have any criteria on PROs and Cons of these programs please let me know because I can’t seem to find anything on these programs more than a word or two. If you had to choose between the two which would you choose given the opportunity to match at these wonderful programs? And why? Thanks In advance

I second this. I have been hearing some good things about the NYU residency but there is almost no specific information regarding the program on sdn. Anything would help really 😀