NYU, BU interview invites after holidays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

human instinct

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey..so I have tried searching and unfortunately could not find anything regarding my question:
I want to know if BU and NYU have stopped inviting for interviews by now or will a few interviews still go out after the xmas break. Also does anyone know, exactly when the schools will start reviewing applications again after these holidays? I ask because I submitted my DAT scores in Dec. (I know its quite late).

So if anyone who received interviews in previous cycles after the holidays, plz let me know.

Thanks
 
i dunno about NYU, but
i'm sure that BU will be going till Feb/March...just depends how much they fill up their class from dec