NYU Dental School Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guorx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a great studio available now for dental student in NYU.
A graduate dental student sublet a studio in 460 2nd Avenue, New York, NY10016
Five-minute walking to dental school of NYU
Kips Bay Court, a lot dental students living there
Rent is about 2100, pay 12 months and get 1 month free
Get $50 electric fee rebate every month

If you are interested, email: [email protected]
Cell phone: 978-761-3688

Members don't see this ad.

So just have to say... a 2100 studio?

:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
The housing is great, but its not worth the price. They also make you get a meal plan if you are a freshman and living on campus so that's even more money. Live off campus if you want to go here and not be broke after 1 semester.
Ehh, you're probably talking about the undergrad program at the Washington Square campus. There's no meal plan at NYUCD. For that matter, there's not even a 'campus;' it's a single building.

hey wassup?
I just have a question from ya...I m in second year of dentistry in Hungary I wanna do the rest in states but I donno if transferring myself is a good idea cause it s really messed up to choose ..I ll be so happy if ya help me to find any information to make my decision clear..
I would like you to help me cause I m abit confused I donno how many years should I spend more if I come to states or which exam is proper NDBE or DAT

cheers

hey wassup?
I just have a question from ya...I m in second year of dentistry in Hungary I wanna do the rest in states but I donno if transferring myself is a good idea cause it s really messed up to choose ..I ll be so happy if ya help me to find any information to make my decision clear..
I would like you to help me cause I m abit confused I donno how many years should I spend more if I come to states or which exam is proper NDBE or DAT

cheers

Calls up the schools that you is interested in and asks them.