NYU DPT interview 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Soccer have you had an email sent to you by nyu that they received you're application
Sorry now that I think about it though I dont remember getting one during the process. I know that I had to email them to make sure I only received something saying that my supplemental was paid (like a receipt)

I interviewed November 4th and just got accepted as well! they give you 2 weeks from the date of your acceptance to save your spot so once people decline their spot I'm sure they'll send out another batch of acceptances, so no news is definitely good news

I interviewed November 4th and just got accepted as well! they give you 2 weeks from the date of your acceptance to save your spot so once people decline their spot I'm sure they'll send out another batch of acceptances, so no news is definitely good news
great thanks for your help! did u just receive acceptance today as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted on Tuesday as well! Interviewed last Friday (12/2). I'm so excited!

I still haven't heard back. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Does anyone know how many spots are left?

I contacted menty, menty said I'm
Under review and I think people were rejected

I had an interview on November 4th which I know some other people did as well and got accepted already so i'm thinking this is a bad thing?

did you just get an invite for interview, and no verification of completed application?

i don't think you get a verification unless you email them and ask them because they didn't email me to verify it was complete. The only verification I got was the receipt of my supplemental fee

Has anyone who interviewed in December heard anything back yet?

i just got an invite for an interview for 1/21..I wonder if it is even worth going since they have already sent out acceptance letters.....what was the essay topic?

i just got an invite for an interview for 1/21..I wonder if it is even worth going since they have already sent out acceptance letters.....what was the essay topic?
You should definitely go, don't doubt yourself! They break their interviews days into increments. I really doubt the class is half full.