NYU DPT interview 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Hulam You did the interview on dec 8th and they accepted you but took it back?!

No they give you 14 days to accept the seat and are pretty strict with the deadline

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone else who interviewed dec 1 hear back yet?

I made a Facebook page for anyone who paid the deposit and wants to connect! search "NYU DPT Class of 2021"

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a quick question! How many weeks before your interview did you get the call to schedule the interview? Was it weeks in advance or only about a week?

I still haven’t heard back from NYU. Do you think I still have a change to get in?

I interviewed November 11, NYU is my top choice and haven't heard yet... I was hoping to hear this week!!! please post if you hear back or know any info!!

I also interviewed on 11/11 and still haven't heard a thing. I've been accepted elsewhere so I'm not banking on it but would like to know their decision at least. I'm probably going to give them a call this week.

I still haven’t heard back from NYU. Do you think I still have a change to get in?
I don’t want to say if you have a chance or not with getting in but how I’m looking at it is we’re on some sort of wait list they already sent out two rounds of acceptances and people have put down deposits so now there’s less seats available so the chances of getting in are even smaller

I don’t want to say if you have a chance or not with getting in but how I’m looking at it is we’re on some sort of wait list they already sent out two rounds of acceptances and people have put down deposits so now there’s less seats available so the chances of getting in are even smaller

I think there is still a good chance, a lot of people are putting in deposits but are still waiting on other schools.

I spoke with admissions and was told I would know by mid February the latest. I interviewed on 12/1 and have not heard back yet

Reactions: 1 user
I spoke with admissions and was told I would know by mid February the latest. I interviewed on 12/1 and have not heard back yet

Were they nice about it when you asked? So they’re basically saying we’re on a waitlist right.

Did they say how many people were accepted thus far? I wonder how many seats are left.

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard back or know when we are supposed to hear back

has anyone that interviewed on 1/20 heard back yet or know when we should hear back?

Was told I would hear back by mid-February the latest. I have not heard back so I sent an email Sunday. Will update with any info.

Was told I would hear back by mid-February the latest. I have not heard back so I sent an email Sunday. Will update with any info.
I also emailed them on friday and received no response

When I emailed them in January, I was told I would hear back by mid/late February. We should hear back before March 1st I guess.

I'm going to decline my spot soon, so have hope!

Does anyone remember around what time/month they were contacted for interviews? I submitted to NYU at the very beginning of September and was wondering if they send out any notification emails about receiving PTCAS applications. Any advice/help is appreciated!

Does anyone remember around what time/month they were contacted for interviews? I submitted to NYU at the very beginning of September and was wondering if they send out any notification emails about receiving PTCAS applications. Any advice/help is appreciated!

I submitted around September 10th and got a call from them for interview on October 18th

Aye, good luck to us both then! Heard anything about the interview ?
All I know is that its a committee interview with 3-4 people interviewing you and it lasts around 30 min. And then we also have to option to tour the school and chat with current students. Good luck to you as well!

That's awesome, congrats!! Who did you interview with?

thanks so much! I interviewed with core faculty member Anat Lubetsky, alumni member Curtis Wu and master clinician Cecile Vanech.

Is anyone else hear still waiting for a response from NYU just in general. Applied months ago and still have not heard anything.