NYU first choice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Harvard must be a safety school too by this reasoning.

Not true, because Harvard is a Full Blown Ivy, it is a completely different monster. People who buy Gucci pay for the name, and Harvard certainly has the name. However, NYU is even more expensive than Harvard so going there would be like paying above Gucci price for a "made in China." (Before you call me a racist, I'm a chinaman and I admit most of our stuff is crap) So my argument still holds because anyone who gets into Harvard will not go to NYU.

Members don't see this ad.

haha nice try. Assuming hes even telling the truth, he got rejected from NYU during a diff cycle. Only got into Stony during another cycle in which he didn't even apply to NYU. So probably got in because he did much better on his DATs the second time around. Therefore, doesn't count

my bad, I didnt see that.. im still confused about the predents.com cycles and the data...

I wasnt looking for money (i swear!) i just wanted to be all smart and find someone... :)~ booo

Ah...I am sorry guys..dont meant to bother you guys....but i just have a quick question in the middle of this argument here..

What's the point of saying like ''our school is better, and your school is crap'' ???

Just wondering... :p

Members don't see this ad :)
When I was applying this summer...I looked at my friends around me and said: "I want to go to New York"...they laughed, I was merely wishing at the time...No one, not even myself, expected that things might actually work out!! Ever-so thankful for the opportunity :) :highfive:

I can't wait to actually start, graduate, and make a positive difference somehow...

When I was applying this summer...I looked at my friends around me and said: "I want to go to New York"...they laughed, I was merely wishing at the time...No one, not even myself, expected that things might actually work out!! Ever-so thankful for the opportunity :) :highfive:

I can't wait to actually start, graduate, and make a positive difference somehow...

your friends laughed at you because they thought you couldn't get in? wow ... I wouldn't want to have friends like that around me. I am glad everything worked out for you.

your friends laughed at you because they thought you couldn't get in? wow ... I wouldn't want to have friends like that around me. I am glad everything worked out for you.

lol...I think they laughed because it was such a random comment coming from me... and no one would expect me to actually do something like that...they said something like I wouldn't be able to last in a place like NYC...

I even remembering saying something along the lines of..."watch you guys...just wait and watch..." :D

Thank God I heard back from NYU :D