1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYU has received my application but my application hasn't been mailed out yet..?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by youraverageasia, Aug 14, 2015.

1. youraverageasia

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Does this mean the application was sent out electronically? I only received the email that my grades were verified yesterday, and I got an email from NYU saying they received my application. Does this mean all the other schools have received it as well?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Typical Average Student

Classifieds Approved 2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yesterday was a mail out date so maybe double check if your application was sent out, if not, it just means you'll be sent out next week and schools may access your application electronically.

4. dat312

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I called AADSAS around June about the same question and they told me that the mailing date is just a formality now. Dental schools can access your complete application once it is submitted and payed for. So, that's probably why NYU has your application already.