NYU Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davidius

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Curious if there are any NYU students on here that know the good areas to look for housing for a D1. I'm going to be moving with my girlfriend and dog; moving all the way from WA state so it's a bit hard to get out there without any idea first. Also, I am curious what monthly rent runs since we'll be splitting costs and all. Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks a ton for your help. This big of a move is a bit daunting but we're both very excited.

-david

Members don't see this ad.

I will be a D1 this fall, moving out there with my wife. We are also wondering in what area there may be other NYU students with girlfriends/wife. If anyone is heading out there in the fall and wants to be around other D1's, pm me.

Hey all. Curious if there are any NYU students on here that know the good areas to look for housing for a D1. I'm going to be moving with my girlfriend and dog; moving all the way from WA state so it's a bit hard to get out there without any idea first. Also, I am curious what monthly rent runs since we'll be splitting costs and all. Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks a ton for your help. This big of a move is a bit daunting but we're both very excited.

-david

Same here David! Except the dog part.. I'm wondering where to go/look as well