1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Nyu interview prep

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by docasrpa, Dec 31, 2008.

1. docasrpa

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    hey guys..

I was looking for last year interview experience thread at nyu. I could not find that thread. If anyone finds the link to the thread please post it. It will help students to prep for interview.

students who got a call from NYU..what and from where are u preparing? what are they looking for?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. canine84

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=483674....

Best of luck for interview all:thumbup:

4. chuchu

2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    hey guys.... i've scheduled an interview with NYU next week and am totally lost on how to prepare for it .. i 've gone thru old threads and their website but reading from everyone's experiences.. people generally had a very frank conversation... has anyone out there who has an interview found some interview prep tips that would be of aid to others? i'm kinda panicked at this point.. all my stakes are with NYU and it's been a long journey getting to this point.. i would GREATLY appreciate any help..

THANKS

5. Shery

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    my friend was accepted last year in NYU and she told me when you are invited that means they are agree with you 80% and the interview is fine if you donn't have a fetal mistakes like donn't remember what is in your resume or have bad english that no one can understand or something like that.the interview is more like conversation just be coollllllllll and good luck

6. docasrpa

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I have heard the same thing that interview at nyu is about knowing u better.

7. chuchu

2+ Year Member

Non-Student

so basically just wait for the day and sit tight???? kinda hard to do when it's the only thing u have to hold on to!! but thanks so much guys it did relax me to read that :)