General Admissions & OTCAS NYU M.S

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, for those who were waitlisted-- is anyone still waiting to hear back?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all, for those who were waitlisted-- is anyone still waiting to hear back?
yup still waiting to hear back. I have heard decisions can go all the way through the summer :(

yup still waiting to hear back. I have heard decisions can go all the way through the summer :(
Damn well that's brutal. Have you heard back from other programs?

Hi all I received an email today asking me whether or not i would like to remain on the waitlist. The email said exactly this "It is our goal to notify all waitlisted students of our final decision by mid-August." Hold on to your seats guys!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all I received an email today asking me whether or not i would like to remain on the waitlist. The email said exactly this "It is our goal to notify all waitlisted students of our final decision by mid-August." Hold on to your seats guys!

Good to know. I haven't received that email (yet?). This is the last and only program I'm waiting for :(

I will be withdrawing my waitlist spot. I was so excited to be waitlisted at NYU but I wouldn't be able to afford the tuition (even if I was accepted). Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users

Just received the same email. I wonder how many people are actually on the waitlist.

I just received the 3rd email asking me whether or not I would like to remain on the waitlist. Anyone else got the same email? Also, have anyone gone from waitlisted to accepted?