General Admissions & OTCAS NYU M.S

Started by LAxW
Tags Tags
admission
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all I received an email today asking me whether or not i would like to remain on the waitlist. The email said exactly this "It is our goal to notify all waitlisted students of our final decision by mid-August." Hold on to your seats guys!
 
Hi all I received an email today asking me whether or not i would like to remain on the waitlist. The email said exactly this "It is our goal to notify all waitlisted students of our final decision by mid-August." Hold on to your seats guys!

Good to know. I haven't received that email (yet?). This is the last and only program I'm waiting for 🙁
 
I will be withdrawing my waitlist spot. I was so excited to be waitlisted at NYU but I wouldn't be able to afford the tuition (even if I was accepted). Good luck to everyone!
 
Hi all I received an email today asking me whether or not i would like to remain on the waitlist. The email said exactly this "It is our goal to notify all waitlisted students of our final decision by mid-August." Hold on to your seats guys!

Just received the same email. I wonder how many people are actually on the waitlist.
 
I just received the 3rd email asking me whether or not I would like to remain on the waitlist. Anyone else got the same email? Also, have anyone gone from waitlisted to accepted?