NYU, NYMC, Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandisk115

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone heard back from NYU, NYMC, or Albert Einstein for interviews. I submitted my NYU app and secondaries for NYMC and Einstein in early august .. still haven't heard back yet.

Anyone else in the same situation?
Or if you've received interview invitations, when did you submit your secondaries? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

This information is on the interview thread.

Anyway, NYU has been silent thus far.

There are several people who have received interview invitations from both AECOM and NYMC.

I submitted my NYMC secondary in the middle of August and just received an interview invite today. Apparently, the earliest interview dates they have available are in November. Or at least that's what they told me. I haven't heard from NYU or Einstein yet and I submitted both of those in early August.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey mimi1, when did you submit your secondary for nymc? also, what day is your nymc interview?

I've heard from Einstein but nothing from NYU yet!

tezzie, when did you send in your einstein secondary?

I sent my secondary into NYMC on July 30. I'm interviewing there on November 12. I thought that date was pretty late, but apparently they don't send out acceptances until December 1. I may not go to the interview depending on what happens with my UMD interview.

I was complete by 8/8 and received an interview on 9/4.

Good luck! Don't go crazy!