NYU Post Bacc/Pre Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Colonel_Forbin

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone attended or applied to the post bacc program at NYU. Is it any good, how well does the faculty work with you? Is it very difficult to get in?


It sounds like a good program to me, but I only know what I have read on the website. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks
 
Colonel_Forbin said:
Has anyone attended or applied to the post bacc program at NYU. Is it any good, how well does the faculty work with you? Is it very difficult to get in?


It sounds like a good program to me, but I only know what I have read on the website. If anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks

Hi there- I have been enrolled in NYU's post-bacc for the past year and I am now applying to med school. PM me if you have any questions!

allison