• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

41413b

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 26, 2005
Status
Hey,

I am interested in NYU and only NYU. I have visited the school's website but cant seem to find the prereqs anywhere. can any post a link? thanks! By the way how would my application look with two q drops in one semester? I have had a very tough time this semester, and had to q drop (i get a q on my transcript but doesnt affect GPA) Biochemistry and Biostatistics. Im in effect only taking 6 hours of classes (MKT and Real Estate Finance) becuase I am getting 3 hrs of credit for my Finance internship. I am a finance major by the way. My gpa is between 3-3.25 overall and around a 3.00 science. I have yet to take the DAT, but im confident i can get a 20. I plan on applying for Fall of 2007, which would give me more time to take extra science courses.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
41413b said:
Hey,

I am interested in NYU and only NYU. I have visited the school's website but cant seem to find the prereqs anywhere. can any post a link? thanks! By the way how would my application look with two q drops in one semester? I have had a very tough time this semester, and had to q drop (i get a q on my transcript but doesnt affect GPA) Biochemistry and Biostatistics. Im in effect only taking 6 hours of classes (MKT and Real Estate Finance) becuase I am getting 3 hrs of credit for my Finance internship. I am a finance major by the way. My gpa is between 3-3.25 overall and around a 3.00 science. I have yet to take the DAT, but im confident i can get a 20. I plan on applying for Fall of 2007, which would give me more time to take extra science courses.
http://www.nyu.edu/dental/bulletin/admission.html

2 drops in one semester will probably raise a red flag, but as long as you have a legitimate excuse (death in the family or illness, as long as you don't say the classes were just too hard), it might not make a difference to them. :)

About the Ads