NYU Revisit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoinBack2Cali?

it used to be so cool
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It says registration is closed. How long has it been closed and how many people do they expect/allow to come?

Members don't see this ad.

It says registration is closed. How long has it been closed and how many people do they expect/allow to come?

Registration deadline was february 9th..i dont know about the number of people they expect though...

tidbit: NYU Med school dean of admissions has been on a jury for highly-publicized case past 5 wks according to the Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/14/nyregion/14landlord.html

The five-week-long trial was a psychodrama of Tolstoyan, or perhaps Dostoyevskian, proportions.
“I myself did not know which way I was going,” said the juror, Joanne McGrath, until she listened to the judge’s instructions yesterday morning.

In the end, she said, the jurors agreed that both spouses were responsible for the emotional abuse in the marriage and that the prosecution, despite putting on a strong case, had not been able to establish that Mr. Odierno had initiated the stabbing.

“We felt it was both ways,” said Ms. McGrath, dean of admissions at New York University School of Medicine. “We felt that he was abused emotionally also.”