nyu secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idealist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just submitted my nyu secondary and my verification page doesnt have any mention of my response to the question: if youre not currently in school, what have you been doing. i was a little confused about the question before that which said: have you had any educational interruption besides summer vacations, because ive been out of school for 2 yrs (post undergrad), but up till that point i had not had any interruptions. i would have said yes except for the next question was the one about not being in school currently, so i figured the first one didnt apply to post-undergrad stuff. anyway, i said no to the first question, and described what i was doing for the second one. but now since i didnt see any mention of my response on the verification page, im paranoid that my response didnt go thru, perhaps because i hit no to the first question. anyone have any insights? i think the nyu secondary sucked..unclear and you couldnt save.

oh well.

any thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks

ps-sorry this message is kind of confusing!

Members don't see this ad.