NYU Silver School Of Social Work

Started by AmyLeeFan
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AmyLeeFan

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a prospective student at NYU Silver School Of Social Work for undergraduate and if I decide to enroll there can I still be a pre-med even though I am not in the College Of Arts and Science? Will I be able to take more advanced medical courses (that prepare me for the MCAT) than the prerequisites in addition to taking social work courses?
 
I am a prospective student at NYU Silver School Of Social Work for undergraduate and if I decide to enroll there can I still be a pre-med even though I am not in the College Of Arts and Science? Will I be able to take more advanced medical courses (that prepare me for the MCAT) than the prerequisites in addition to taking social work courses?
Yes.

You are not required to be a "pre med" or science major; you just need to take the prerequisites.

The MCAT tests the basics; you don't need "advanced" courses.